What we do
Caldwell Machine & Gear has been in business in Northeast Texas since 1990. Customers come to us with problems with their equipment and we make it our business to come up with solutions. They usually find us through word of mouth, often referred to us by other machine shops. We specialize in gears, but we do much more than that. We can inspect broken parts and produce a replacement. We usually work without drawings, creating our own, based not only on the worn-out part but on deducing the original intent of the designer. We carry in stock a variety of metals and plastics, and we can send your parts to be heat-treated, if required.
- New parts using old, worn-out or broken parts as models
- Legacy parts for old machines not supported by the manufacturer, or the manufacturer is no longer in business
- Replacement OEM parts, often less expensive and with shorter lead times
- Custom parts out of materials different from the originals or with changes that make them work better in your plant
- Metric or English/Standard parts
For more information about how we can be of service, please call us at 903-572-1660 or email us at email@example.com